High-Precision Fine Ceramics
Fine ceramics, one of the most important materials for supporting the technological
development in the 21st century, are the hardest after diamonds.
This advanced technology and equipment are required for precision production.
ASTEC IRIE has been involved in this production research and commercilization
since 1986, ahead of other companies, and constantly strives to
develop technology and reinforcing facilities.
We are currency high evaluated as trustful partner by many manufacturers
and research institutes.
- ±0.01 mm (machining processing)
- ±0.002 mm (surface, cylindric processing)
- ±0.002 mm (bore honing processing)
- surface roughness(Ra) levelling of the lapping : 0.05μm
ASTEC IRIE meets the needs of our clients due to our technologies and experience :
- 3D processing by machining center
- Cutting, grinding, lapping by collective processing
- High precision, high quality of complex shapes using the CAD and NC machines.
- Small production such as trial manufacture
- JIS test piece manufacturing
*We strictly adhere to the confidentiality of the research, development and transaction.
|Semiconductor||Table, Chamber, Handling arm etc.|
|Press, Rolling tools||Die, Roller, Sliding guide, Nozzle etc.|
|Aerospace||Heat resistant member, Protection cover etc.|
|General Machinery||Heat resistant member, Insulation member, Sliding member etc.|
|Test piece||for bending testing, tensile testing etc.|
- Machining Center : 14 units
- Ultra Precision Form Grinding Machine : 5 units
- Precision Surface Grinding Machine : 4 units
- Cylindrical Grinding Machine : 3 units
- Rotary Surface Grinding Machine : 5 units
- Lapping Machine : 1 unit
- Coordinate Measuring Machine : 2 units
- Surface Roughness Measurement Machine : 2 units
- Profile Projector : 1 unit
Contact us :
1-16-1 Fukasaka Naka-ku Sakai city Osaka
Astec Irie Co.,Ltd. Ceramic department
Sakai factory : Matsui / firstname.lastname@example.org
Hibiki factory ：Yagi / email@example.com